The project “Untapped Expertise” aims to contribute to the improvement of women’s participation in decision-making in North Macedonia, as well as to improve the perception of women as experts in foreign and security policy. Through the project, the Institute is developing a Working Group of female experts on Foreign and Security Policy, which, among other things, serves as a platform for knowledge transfer and exchange, as well as for support in the promotion and networking of female experts. Furthermore, it offers opportunities for capacity building for policy development and advocacy for the participants in the mentoring program for young researchers and analysts.
The members of the working group are professionals, with an extraordinary combination of theoretical knowledge and/or practical experience in the fields of: International Law, International Relations, International Economy, Security Studies, etc.
The members of the working group:
- share opinions and expertise during the research undertaken within the project, or on other important issues from their expertise on other projects;
- use data from the research conducted by the Institute;
- mentor their younger colleagues in research, analysis, and advocacy;
- participate in briefings, lectures, and conferences to upgrade knowledge and share new findings in the field;
- participate in analysis and creation of resources for further research on Foreign and Security Policy.
To apply for membership in the working group, fill in all the fields in the application .